Episode 92: Mentorship Session with Special Guest Frank Bria
By Daniel DiPiazza
The Mentor’s Mentor
I call Frank Bria my “business dad” because I’ve leaned on him for nearly 2 years in all matters “CEO.” I deeply respect his opinion, years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and his balanced approach to growth.
He’s my Obi Wan. So naturally, I had to bring him to Profit Paradigm to work with my people!
In this live Mentorship session, Frank covers everything from scaling, to team building, productization of services, engineering a customer experience, and how to manage the value chain. He is an expert in growing and scaling businesses. He has experience in the education space, high-tech startups, consulting, and the building of entrepreneur programs.
- Frank shares his journey from teacher to high-tech startup consultant to assisting entrepreneurs to scale their business. [ ]
- The key to productizing services is to think of it as manufacturing. [ ]
- Marketing strategies, processes, and delivering outcomes clients care about. [ ]
- How to find your niche. [ ]
- Hiring and firing to grow your business is easier if you have a clear understanding of these three major areas. [ ]
- The difference between leadership and management and how a leader should organize their day. [ ]
- Results are what separate good entrepreneurs from the true superstars. [ ]
- The Four Reasons Anyone Buys Anything. [ ]
- What it means to own the value chain. [ ]
- The importance of simplifying the communication structure fundamentally. [ ]
- How to create a harmonious work environment with the Root Cause Analysis framework. [ ]
- Creating Momentum: Engineer the entire experience to deliver wins all the time and celebrate the wins. [ ]